WHAT YOU WANT
- To feel better (less pain, stiffness, soreness…)
- To move better (more flexibility, less pain, less restriction…)
- To do things you can’t do any more (go for walks, lift weights, play a sport…)
- To get past old injuries
- To have confidence and trust in your body again
WHAT WE DO
- We identify aspects of your muscle system where your muscle contraction quality is low (we look for the scenarios/positions where your muscle system isn’t working right)
- We intervene to improve your muscle contraction quality (we make your system work better in those positions/configurations)
- We help increase the likelihood that your muscle contraction quality remains high (we do more stuff and teach you stuff so your system retains it’s high quality)
WHAT YOU WANT + WHAT WE DO = (Click here to to watch a quick video of me explaining MSC)
You may say, “hey, I just want to get rid of this pain”, or “I just want this to stop being so tight”. You may say, “I don’t care about all this muscle system stuff, just make the pain go away… that’s why I’m here”.
We hear you and we understand. So why are we so intent on improving your muscle system?
Because it’s been proven that when your Muscle System isn’t working properly you may feel all those symptoms/sensations/problems we mentioned earlier. So, if your Muscle System works better, you can move better, then feel better. We aren’t interested in “releasing things”, “adjusting things”, or “manipulating things”. We are interested in getting your body to work again. (during your evaluation we’ll SHOW and EXPLAIN in great detail how when your muscle system isn’t working well you may not feel how you want)
Step 1: Set up your Consultation/Diagnostic Evaluation (CDE)
During the CDE, your specialist will collect specific data including a detailed health history, a mobility assessment, muscle system tension sampling, and more which will help identify where your system may not be functioning at a high quality. Your specialist will perform muscle function assessments to see how your body is currently tolerating the stresses it deals with. At the conclusion of your visit your specialist will determine if you are a candidate for sessions.
Step 2: Sessions
Your specialist will use the data gathered from the CDE to determine where your sessions begin and will make decisions based specifically on how your unique body responds. During the sessions your specialist will identify which muscles, groups of muscles, or configurations are not working. Your specialist will then offer the system the specific perturbation (challenge) it needs at that time. No Pills. No stretching. No medication. No Massage. No Surgery. No Adjustments. No therapy.